Understanding the User
Our goal for every project is to give users the best experience possible. Engaging and friction-less experiences entice people to interact with calls-to-action and lead to better Return on Investment (ROI) and reaching critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the process.
- Identify the target audience
- Gather requirements
- Ask why does someone need this experience and what solution to a problem are we providing
- Define KPIs and desired calls-to-action
- Determine the definition of success
Creating the Experience
Armed with quality research, we begin to design the user experience by creating user flow diagrams, wireframes, designs, and prototypes.
- Mapping out the user experience
- Design User Interfaces
- Create Design Guide
- Visualize each step of the experience
- Prototype key interactions
Bringing the Experience to Life
Time to bring the designed interactions to life. This involves coding the XR experience and integrating it with the chosen platform.
- Develop the end-to-end experience
- Test and iterate each step to ensure the design vision is carried through and performs well without errors
- Engage focus groups to go through the experience and provide feedback on improvements
Launch the Experience
It’s ALIVE! Now the fun really begins as people enjoy the experience created.
- Deploy at Trade Shows, in the App Stores, on Websites or Interactive Kiosks, in Corporate Training Centers, or any number of other locations
- Analyze data to track user activity to ensure KPIs are met and that people are really interacting with the calls-to-action
- Start planning the next successful immersive experience campaign!